Join us for the 2017 Run For The Animals.
This is a charity event and all net proceeds benefit the animal organizations who serve the Eastern Shore of Virginia.
This year's event is set for Sunday, April 2, 2017, at the Historic Onancock School, 6 College Avenue, Onancock, Virginia 23417.
- Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
- 5K (3.1 miles) - non-competitive walk
- All distances with or without your leashed canine companion (doggie water on course)
- Baby joggers & strollers welcome
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- Registration / check in - 6:45 - 7:45
- Pre-race meeting - 8:00
- Gun time - 8:30
- Awards - 11:30
- Lunchin - 12:00
- Commemorative event t-shirt (tech) - all distances
- Finishing medal - all distances
- Professional timing by Rick & Sharon Brown
- Photography by Peter & Barbara Hall
- Unique trophies made by local craftsman in the Half Marathon & 10K
- (Overall Male & Female and 1st & 2nd in 5 year age/gender divisions)
- No duplicate awards
- Age determined by age on race day
- Must keep bib number on front
- Final results posted on official website
- Rain or shine
- Sorry no refunds
- Early entry $40 ($50 after March 31)
- Early student fee $40 ($50 after March 31) - must be full time student
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Run your distance
- Collect shelter product
Please visit official website for more information.
THANK YOU, love the animals